Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 6pm
Join us at Grant Park for the 2022 Race Against Gun Violence!
- Arvey Field, Grant Park, Chicago. 1501 S Lake Shore Dr., Grant Park (entrance east of Columbus, just north of Roosevelt Rd — do not go to baseball diamonds!)
- Parking: Available at the underground garages at Grant Park South Garage and Museum Campus parking at Soldier Field. We recommend you use a parking app like SpotHero or ParkWhiz to find other nearby, affordable options. There is NO parking at the event site.
- Public Transportation: CTA trains and buses are strongly encouraged. Nearest Metra and CTA stops are at Roosevelt Road.
- Bikes: A Divvy station is located at the corner of Michigan Ave. & Balbo Ave.
- Registration includes one (1) t-shirt, a race bib, and one (1) drink ticket. One (1) additional drink ticket is available to add onto your registration through EnMotive. Alcoholic beverages will be available on-site for those who provide a valid ID and receive the appropriate wristband at Packet Pickup.
- Day-of, on-site registration will be available for $50 until 6:00pm. Coupons will still be valid!
- Advance Packet Pickup will take place on June 9th from 3:00pm to 6:30pm and 10th from 11:30am to 6:30pm at Outdoor Voices (841 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614). Metered street parking is available on Armitage, however, free street parking is available on multiple side streets in the neighborhood. Day-of Packet Pickup opens at 5:00pm and closes at 6:00pm. We highly recommend picking up your packets in advance to avoid long waits on race day.
5:00 PM Onsite Registration and Packet Pick-Up Begins
6:00 PM Tots for Peace Sprint
6:15 PM Welcome and Acknowledgements
6:30 PM 8K Run Start
6:35 PM 5K Run Start
6:40 PM 2 Mile Walk Start
7:45 PM Race Awards
8:00 PM Post Race Party and Musical Performances until 9:30 PM
Registration is OPEN!
2022 Race Packet
Thank you to our 2021 and 2022 Race Against Gun Violence Participants, Partners and Sponsors!
Friends, family and anyone who cares about ending gun violence in Chicago! There’s a race for every age and level!
Raise funds for our Community Partners and Affiliates’ life-saving work through our peer-to- peer fundraising program. 100% of the contributions raised through the race go back to the community.
RAGV offers a wide range of tailorable sponsorship opportunities along with a number of ways to engage employees in health and wellness activities, community service and charitable giving. Email to learn more: [email protected]
If you are a nonprofit organization in Chicago working to end gun violence, you may be eligible to join the race as a Community Affiliate and receive a number of benefits. Contact us for more information: [email protected]
Sign up for our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date about the 2022 RAGV!
Meet the people and the places who step up and step out to provide a bridge to hope, healing and possibility. Learn how you can get involved and bring out the best in our city.