Strides for Peace Corporate Teams
Strides for Peace is recruiting you to participate in an evening of friendly competition and employee engagement. Please consider supporting Strides for Peace by forming a team for the event.
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 Chicago’s top entrepreneurs, attorneys, corporate vice presidents, managers and other community leaders will come together in Grant Park for an evening to support the common goal of reducing gun violence in the City of Chicago. Learn more about the race
Your involvement in this event supports our purpose to identify and financially assist local community partners that have achieved demonstrable success in reducing gun violence via community development, health and wellness initiatives, or youth-oriented programs. By deploying capital to those already making a difference in their communities, we can increase the scale of positive impact and make real progress in reducing gun violence in Chicago.
Corporate Team Benefits
$2,000 before May 1, then $2,500
- Highlighted on Strides for Peace website Event
- One Corporate Team of 12
- Commemorative Strides for Peace T-shirt for each team member
- Invitation for all participants to our after party
- Commemorative Team Plaque – to showcase at the office!
- Mention in Strides for Peace Annual Report
- Inclusion in post-event thank you ad (media TBD)